The purpose of this local support group shall be:
- to provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home to raise their children;
- to provide a forum for topics pertinent to children, child-raising, homemaking, personal improvement and the family;
- to engage in activities to enrich the lives of children in the community;
- to undertake and complete at least one charitable, humanitarian, or social welfare project related to children each year.
The principles of this local support group shall be:
- that woman must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment;
- that, for women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling full-time job;
- that a family's decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice;
- that there is no one right way to raise children, but that a major reason for the members to come together is their desire
to seek out mothers with a common concern for raising their children in the best possible and most healthful way;
- that children are a community's greatest resource, and that a community's concern for its children is marked by the quality
of its schools.